Wild Wings is offering a half-day (9am - 12 pm or 1pm - 4pm) week long summer camp, for kids ages 6-10.
Summer Camp will take kids on an educational adventure learning about the animals at Wild Wings Bird of Prey Facility and Nature Center, as well as wild creatures that call Mendon Ponds Park home!
Our week-long camp includes: trail hikes, songbird/insect/mammal identification, owl pellet dissections, caring for and feeding the animals at Wild Wings, and much more!
(No refunds or cancellations)
- Give my child permission to leave Wild Wings to complete hikes and activities on the trails in Mendon Ponds Park, away from the Wild Wings facility.
- Give Wild Wings permission to give my child drinks and snacks during camp that are acceptable based on medical information listed above.
- Give Wild Wings permission to administer emergency attention to my child in my absence in case of emergency. I understand I am liable for medical care costs from treatment.
- Understand that if my child displays inappropriate behavior towards staff or other students, such as punching, kicking, use of bad language, etc., Wild Wings has the right to deny them from returning to camp for the week.
- Understand that Wild Wings summer camp fees are non-refundable.
- Authorize Wild Wings to use photographs from camp for future marketing of summer camps.