“Expedition Wild Wings” is a half day (9am - 12 pm), week long summer camp for kids ages 6-10.
Summer Camp will take kids on an educational adventure learning about the animals at Wild Wings Bird of Prey Facility and Nature Center, as well as wild creatures that call Mendon Ponds Park home!
Our week-long camp includes: trail hikes, songbird/insect/mammal identification, owl pellet dissections, caring for and feeding the animals at Wild Wings, building your own birdhouse and much more!
Summer Camp Rules and Safety Protocols
*All children attending "Expedition Wild Wings" Summer Camp will be required to:
- wear a mask at all times (except when eating or drinking, which will be socially distanced)
- clean hands at sanitizing stations frequently
- have their temperature checked each morning before camp
- complete a COVID questionnaire each morning before camp
- have a completed waiver and agreement form returned to Wild Wings before their designated camp week
*All Wild Wings Summer Camp educators are fully vaccinated and will be wearing a mask at all times
*Each week of Summer Camp will be limited to 8 children